Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Seen and heard

So.  Tonight in the car we get started talking about Coyotes.  I'm not sure how we got on the subject, but we did..  So Kyle is telling Luke what the coyotes do, with Luke asking 'why' every time Kyle pauses to catch his breath.  They chase deer - WHY?- because they're hungry.  And they chase rabbits, and they're afraid of people etc.  Pause in the conversation.

Luke: What else do the daddies do?
Me and Kyle: Long confused pause.  Kyle figures it out first.
K: Did you think I was saying Kyle's?
L: Yes.
K: I was saying COYOTES.  It's two different words.  Coyotes, or Coyotees. Not Kyle's.  I don't chase deer.
M: Laugh uncontrollably until we get home.

So.  It was definitely much more funny in the car.

On another unrelated note.  I was trying to catch a picture of the back of Leta's hair.  She's got some curls.  I only got one halfway decent picture.  The others were blurry.  So. Here are the cute curls. Sorry this picture is upside down.  It's not that way on my computer, but for some unknown reason it's uploading to blogspot that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment