Pages

Snippets

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Been missin' me?

I see that I haven't posted since the 16th. Which really isn't that long ago, but I had been posting pretty frequently, so I'm sure some of you feel like you're needing a Luke fix.

Luke: Since the 16th, Luke has gotten another tooth...his top right. He also began crawling and pulling up. He's not so fast with the crawling, but he's getting better and better every day. He also enjoys pulling up on Kyle and me and on our end tables. It's pretty cute, and I have yet to take a picture of it, but you can be sure I'll post it when I do. It's not quite tall enough for him to hold on and stand straight up so he's bent over a little. He's very proud of himself until he wants down, but he doesn't know how to do that part yet, so he fusses until he gets rescued. He's been eating a LOT more food lately. That began when my parents were here for Memorial Day. Luke had big fun with his grandparents and did his best to spoil them while they were here. I enjoyed the visit as well. Nebraska is a LONG way from here.

Kyle: Kyle has been a busy boy. He works really hard on our yard and it looks great. It should for all his efforts! Luke and I helped a little bit today. We trimmed off the dead flowers. I trimmed, Luke tried to eat them. He also stays really busy on his two websites http://www.virtualfsbo.com/ and http://www.rentalads.com/ . He recently made RentalAds a world wide website. That took a lot of time coding and testing etc. etc. Kyle went to Dana's for Memorial Day/Dana's birthday. Bridget and Kaleb were there as well as Jeremy, Angie and Hayleigh. Kyle said Kaleb was tall, and Hayleigh was "huge! I can't believe she's not even two yet! and very cute. I'm sure he liked seeing Bridget, Jeremy and Dana, too, but he didn't say much about them. hahah

Me: I really don't get much exciting news about myself. My news is always Luke news, but this week I did get approved to be a Body and Soul aerobics instructor. I will need to go to a training in Sacramento in early August to complete the LONG process. Kyle and Luke are coming along and we're leaving early to spend a few days as a family in San Francisco. I'll start in the fall, so we'll see how I like it. I'm not making a much bigger committment to it than I've already made to working out, so I think I should be able to fit it into our schedules without too much upheaval. We'll see if I like it or am any good at. Pre-calling might turn out to be too much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment