Pages

Snippets

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The one where I think Luke's died...multiple times

Here's a picture of Solomon and Luke playing their first round of "Chicken". Had we actually let them play, I have every confidence that Solomon would have kicked Luke's tail. The picture has nothing to do with this post. I didn't think Luke was in danger at all.

Luke had a bit of a crazy first part of this week. Sunday we went to the family reunion and saw Dana and Luke got not even an hour and a half of naps that day. He took his regular 45 min. naps Monday-Wednesday with along with a little trouble going down Tuesday and Wednesday night. Wednesday morning Luke woke up at 8:55 a new record for him. And yes, what woke him up was me checking to see if he was still breathing. Wednesday afternoon he took an hour and 20 min nap, where again, I feared for his life. He only takes naps like that if he has a fever! (Which means the next good nap day I'm planning on is on his one year well baby-visit, where he gets several immunizations.) Thursday morning he got up around 8:15, then took an hour first nap! and for his second nap he slept an hour. and. thirty minutes. At which point, I again, thought perhaps he had died in his sleep, so I checked on him and he woke up a few minutes later. Then he took another 45 minute nap! It was a day of sleep. I guess he really needed to catch up from his rough days at the start of the week. Yesterday (Friday) he was back to his old 45 min. naps and he missed his last one because we went and ate at On the Boarder. So, here it is 8:29 Saturday morning, and he's still asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment