Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Dr. Visit

Luke coloring at his table.

I had another doctors appointment this afternoon. Which means I did TWO things today. Body & Soul, and the doctors appointment. A big day for me, so now I don't feel like cooking supper =) All is well with Leta, although I've moved into a new number in the tens place on my weight, which is never a happy time. My glucose test came back fine as I'd anticipated, but I did find out I'm anemic. I think I was supposed to know that my prenatal supplements were supposed to contain iron, but I'd been taking the ones without this whole time. Well done me. Anyway, I have some samples and a prescription to be filled now.

I reminded the doctor that Luke was 3 1/2 weeks early and asked if that means anything for this pregnancy, and he said, "Yes, generally expect to be about 3 1/2 weeks early this time too." So we'll see. I do have care for Luke all lined up. Luke's "Gigi" and Great Grandpa Wilbur will care for him the whole time we are in the hospital. If we have leave for the hospital in the middle of the night again, our kind neighbors are going to stumble across the street and go back to bed in our guest room and stay with him until Georgeanne and WT arrive to take over.

Kyle has one square left to paint on Leta's room and then I can really get in there and organize it and clean it up. It's a major construction zone right now and will be a pretty big job to get it looking halfway decent.

I'm 32 weeks along right now, and a doctor prediction at delivering early, so everyone needs to start locking in their delivery dates and Leta's length and weight. The person closest will win the bragging rights of ...well...being closest = D

On a side note, I was using a 3 hole punch last night and pinched my belly skin in it. Yeah. It hurt. My belly is just all sorts of in the way these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment