Pages

Snippets

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Girls Night Out!

Now here is an event I wish I had remembered to bring my camera to!  After much trying to not have a baby shower (this is #3...and second boy! all we're going to need is diapers!) I finally conceded (that Beth Sears is quite persistent *wink*) to having a girls night out.  They chose one of my favorite restaurants, Sophabella's.  There was quite the crowd there and it was fun to sit around and talk and eat a meal without feeding or disciplining anyone (Kyle had to stay home...it was just the girls!  hahahah).  My only requirement was that I get home AFTER the kids were in bed and I did, so the evening was a success.  They did get a bit carried away and had a gift card tree with gift cards to places just for Max and some just for me!  Completely unnecessary, but made me feel loved and I'm sure I'll have NO trouble spending them all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment