Pages

Snippets

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Seen and Heard

Recent Luke quotes:

1.  (While hugging and kissing my belly) Oh Max, I missed you during my nap.
2.  (During prayers) Thank you that God beats the devil.
3.  Mommy, I am cool. (this one about made me cry thinking how sure and confident he is in himself and his "coolness" and how it won't be long until people in the world try to tell him he's not "cool" and he won't be as sure or as confident in himself.


Leta:

Is getting quite a lot of words.  She says quite clearly:
Baby, bye, hi, mommy, dada, go, no
With the help of context or an interpreter, she says:
ball, please, and a million other things....

I should be more efficient at this sort of post.  Luke says something quite humorous every day, if only I were better at remembering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment