Pages

Snippets

Friday, June 17, 2011

Meal Plan

I only have one meal left to make on this meal plan and that's to grill chicken.  I was in the mood to try new recipes this time so several are ones that I found online.


Meal Plan


Crustless Quiche
Pizza Penne Bake
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Shaved Asparagus Pizza
Slow Cooker Pesto Spinach Lasagna
Calzones
Ham & Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Italian Omelet
Hamburgers
Grilled Chicken


It's been so hot lately (it was at least 100 today) and I've been so hot (poor Kyle is hearing much more than his fair share of whining) that I've been making TONS of smoothies, especially for lunch.  And they're good and good for me so I guess that's what's known as a "win-win" situation.

2 comments:

  1. I think I am going to need the recipe for the slow cooker pesto spinach lasagna, baked spaghetti casserole, and pizza penne bake. Pretty please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on them now. I used to post multiple recipes in one blog post, but have decided they're easier to find when I post them separately.

    ReplyDelete