Pages

Snippets

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dr. Visit

Today I had a doctors appointment. It wasn't anything big. I did, however, learn that Luke is head down. And while I wonder if all that blood rushing to his head is a good for his little head, I know it is a good thing...because maybe now he wont' be breech. Dr. Shanbour also said he thinks he's a little over 5 lbs. Which I certainly believe, and felt every pound of two nights ago when he was training for some unknown Olympic event. I think he may be considering going pro. My baby book says that I should be feeling Luke move about 10 times every two hours. No exaggeration...it is more like 10 moves every 20 minutes. If this is ANY indictation of what is to come...well I'm going to be a very busy girl here in a few weeks. My next appointment is in two weeks (Oct. 16) and then I'll be going every week after that.

1 comment:

  1. HE'S COMING SOON! Man that went fast! Go Luke! He's just trying to keep fit in there!

    ReplyDelete