Pages

Snippets

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pass it On


Yesterday and today there was a local consignment sale. I couldn't go yesterday, but went first thing this morning after I nursed Leta (who is down to 7 feedings per day now...7:30am, 10:30, 1:30, 4, 6:30, 8:30 and 1 night time) I spent just under $30. I got 5 sleepers, 1 pair of pants, 2 onsies, 3 dresses and 2 rompers. Considering one of the dresses was my "splurge" at 5$...I did pretty good I'd say. It was pretty picked over since it was the last day and I bought every single sleeper they had in the size I was looking for.

We've started a new system for picking up toys with Luke. It was getting to be a battle and stressful and I decided I didn't want to be stressed out any more during that time. Now he gets 15 minutes and 15 minutes ONLY to pick up his toys at night. We do help him pick up if he's doing a good job at it himself. Any extra time he has when his toys are all put away can be spent "flopping" with Kyle in our room. If time runs out and Kyle or I have to pick up his toys they get put in "time out" for 2 days. Here is a picture after the first day of doing this.

Yup. That would be EVERY.SINGLE.TRAIN. AND TRAIN TRACK that he owns. It was a VERY sad next two days. For both of us =)

My mom made Leta a sampler and it came in the mail this past week. It turned out really well. It looks even better in real life than it does in this picture. It'll go in her room for now and will be passed down to her in her "special tub" later.

1 comment:

  1. Pass it on didnt seem to have as much stuff as the fall sale did, but I still got a few cute clothes for the boys. I got some toys for kenron, and was able to hide them in my closet without him seeing them so we can use them for his birthday next month. And we got some GREAT books.

    ReplyDelete