Pages

Snippets

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday

I'm eating some pudding right now. Instant pudding is amazing. Powder+milk+a few minutes and you have PUDDING! Oh the wonders of the modern world.

Lately I've been having Luke help me make supper. I keep hearing Rachael Ray say that if you have your children help you in the kitchen, they'll be more likely to try what you've made. I agree. Luke likes to taste every ingredient I'm making something with. He'll eat raw oatmeal. He wants to eat raw chicken. He eats frozen broccoli. He WOULD NOT try the pesto tonight that he help me spread on the french bread. (We made chicken pesto french bread pizza...so yummy by the way. I think I may have to become addicted to pesto)

I've been busy busy busy this week. And through all this business...I don't feel like I'm getting anything done. Frustrating!!! To do list for tomorrow: Put away laundry, gather things for workshop, plan workshop attendance schedule with and around Leta's nursing, make two batches of Peanut Butter Granola Balls.

I got some new yoga pants in the mail yesterday. I've had my others since before Luke was born and I wore them through both pregnancies... they were a BIT stretched out. I was spending more time pulling them up in class than working out. Time for new yoga pants! I think getting new yoga pants might be the equivalent of me saying to Luke, "Guess what, buddy?!?! Christmas comes once a month now!!!!" Anyway, excited to wear them tomorrow and see how they do working out. They'd better be the greatest yoga pants EVER for what I paid for them. I'd better go clip some more coupons.

I can't wait for this summer to be back at the lake. My boating time will be pretty limited with nursing and napping schedules, but it'll still be so much fun. I think my favorite part is the anticipation of thinking of the different people I'd like to have go with us some weekend.

It's late. I'm tired. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment