Pages

Snippets

Thursday, March 11, 2010

We've reached a new milestone!

Luke did. Not Leta. Or maybe it's more that I did. I'll let you judge =) It was such a nice day today and I wanted Luke to be able to play outside for a while, but between nursing and making supper he wouldn't've had much time outside. So when I got him fro his nap I very clearly set the parameters and then he got to play outside in the little back yard all by himself. He did a perfect job of staying where I told him. After the first 30 minutes he was really wanting someone out there with him. Leta finished eating then we went outside, too. But when it came time for me to make supper, he still wanted to play outside, but couldn't manage any more alone time, so he finally came in and helped me make supper. Playing outside alone will be a big help to both of us I think, especially while Leta is so little and eating so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment