Pages

Snippets

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday

There's a blog that I follow and the writer? author? chronicle-er? does a "Random Thoughts Thursday" post nearly every week. And I love them. I only feel the desire to post one of my own after I read hers. But then I don't. What if she thought I was copying her! Well I am.

First off. Do I even have enough random thoughts to merit a blog post? We'll see.

I just stumbled on my new favorite blog. One that I think will actually be a beneficial way to spend my time. I hope to use some time searching through it and reading some different posts. I think it could be helpful.

I've been trying to do my Power Strength DVD one day a week in addition to my MWF Body and Soul classes to try to get back into shape and/or lose these last few lbs that are plaguing my belly that show no signs of leaving. I have several gift cards to spend on new clothes people! And I refuse to go until I look a bit more like my "old" self. I think I'm going to try to talk Kyle into doing the video with me one night to see what he thinks of it.

My living room and kitchen look like a tornado hit it. Why am I sitting here doing nothing when I should be tackling that?

So. I misplaced my Key Word Study Bible a few years ago. I finally went online and bought a new one using a gift card I had received for Christmas. It came yesterday. I KNOW! I didn't order King James. Or at least I KNOW I meant to order the New American Standard Version. So I'll have to return it via mail. And it's a big bible. HEAVY! It's gonna cost a small fortune. Arg. Feeling frustrated with myself.

Body and Soul Spring Workshop is coming up. That means that I'm going to have to start learning the new routines. 16 routines in 2 weeks. AHHHHHH! When am I going to do that when I can't even keep my kitchen unburied?

Ok. Off to start on the kitchen. Luke's nap is about over. Hopefully I'll get interrupted and won't have to finish =P

2 comments:

  1. GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK!!!! Um, I think you're pretty on top of things Miss Rachel! And COME ON.. you JUST had that baby, you're looking good and dang, if you almost have it all off, shoot, you're WAY ON TOP OF THINGS! But way to stay in shape missy! Can't wait till you see my new bubble butt! IT'S BAAAACK!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. michaek says just keep the KJV and embrace your ok. address. we've enjoyed half our wonderful grandkids and i agree with onawa's comment

    ReplyDelete