Pages

Snippets

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And so it begins...


And so it begins...

My journey really began last night as I searched for an App to help me with my journey.  I'm using Run Coach Pro.  Today I did my first workout.  It was a short one.  15 minutes total, walking for 2 minutes, then running three repeating for the duration.  I ran on the treadmill since it wasn't a distance run.  The application is a "Couch to Half Marathon" variety.  I do workout regularly, but no real running since I was pregnant with my first.  Since I'm not completely deconditioned I didn't want to go too easy on myself so I upped the incline to 3.0 for the duration and walked at 4.0 mph and ran at 6.3 mph.  I could feel my knee hurting a bit and really hope it adjusts and doesn't cause me too much pain or this little project may not get off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment